Monday, November 19, 2007

What we are listening to this week

Kaki King

Kaki King

This will be a busy week at Secret Leaves World Headquarters. This past weekend was Unique Boutique and we are preparing for the upcoming Artisan's Reception at Home Eco on November 30, as well as the Rock-n -Roll Craft Show on December 8-9. I like to listen to easy stuff while I am working, so maybe it will be a little Red House Painters, perhaps Luna Penthouse--and I have been listening to Todd Rundgren a lot lately too. Ann is a fan of Kaki King. She might want to hear some other girl rockers too. We'll keep you posted...

Sharon

1 comment:

Ria said...

That's what I'm talking about, ladies!

BTW, thanks for helping me complete my holiday shopping at Unique Boutique. You know, I'm all about efficiency!

RUS