Thursday, November 29, 2007

Seven + Seven Random Facts

One of our fellow NaBloPoMoers, TC of I Have Things, has tagged us for a meme. Kind of like a chain letter in Blogworld. So here we go, beginning with the rules:

Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven facts about yourself. (Since there are two of us, you get fourteen--count 'em--fourteen facts.) Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here goes:

Seven Random Facts about Ann:

P10100151

Ann playing in the Misses at the Rock n Roll Craft Show

1. The drums are my favorite instrument.

2. The middle toe on my left foot is my shortest toe.

3. I like to make my little rat terrier-mix Pilar dance to the theme song from Sex in the City.

4. My favorite numbers are 5 and 7.

5. Would like to have the super-power of becoming invisible any time I want.

6. Do not like to put my head under water.

7. I feel like I am still 27.

Seven Random facts about Sharon:

Me at Kelley's wedding

Sharon at her best friend Kelley's wedding

1. My favorite song is "Yesterday" by the Beatles.

2. I have a fascination with murder and mayhem.

3. I've seen the movie My Own Private Idaho eight times--four of them at the theater.

4. In my first two weeks working at Elizabeth House, I locked myself in back hallway three times.

5. The beauty of my physical surroundings is very important to me. (I understand why postal workers shoot people.)

6. I enjoy teaching people how to do stuff.

7. My nickname in grade school was "Derry for the Defense."

OK, your turn. We tag:

A Treehugger's Wife

Diary of a MILF in Progress

Splendid Sustenance

Towards Sustainability

Welcome to my closet, here's a black dress

12Frogs

Down the Rabbit Hole

1 comment:

Missy said...

Thanks for the tag. I love to do these things, just don't tell everyone : )