Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Unique Boutique

Greetings all. I am finally getting around to posting about Unique Boutique, one of the shows Secret Leaves participated/is participating in this holiday season. The annual event is held at John Burroughs prep school in St. Louis and vendors are by invitation only. It was a good weekend for us: sales were brisk and it was extremely well-organized and well-run. Our thanks to organizer Bren Souers and all of the volunteers for a job well-done.

Our big sellers--as always--were Scrap Journals and Take Cover Journals. We also did quite well with a couple of new items: our Cigar Box Album Kit and our new Map Albums. We are still in the process of deciding whether to add these permanently to our offerings.

Unfortunately, my photos are not great, so you will have to trust me when I tell you that our display looked really good!

Unique Boutique tableThe letters draped across the front were printed on pages from an old book. It looked really cool, but the show was so crowded and the hallway so narrow, I don't think many people saw them. (The artwork on the back wall is not ours.)

Unique Boutique Map Albums

Unique Boutique cases

3 comments:

Ulla said...

Everything looks so wonderful!!! I am not surprised at all that you did well!
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just found my way here through a comment you posted on my blog. I absolutely love the work you're doing with paper. Do you have an etsy shop? Is there any way I could purchase your items? Will you ship to the Great White North? You can email me at kimlandon80@hotmail.com.
Again, gorgeous work and thanks for reading my blog!

secretleaves said...

Hi Kim. Thanks for your comment. No, we do not have an Etsy store (yet), but feel free to email us at inquire@secretleaves.com and we can hook you up!

Sharon and Ann