Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Custom work

It seems we have been doing a lot of custom work lately. This is a card set we did for a woman who rides horses competitively.

Blank note cards

Blank note cards

Below is a custom correspondence kit we designed for Elizabeth Maxson's soon-to-be mother-in-law, Diane Benitz. It is a housewarming gift for a writer.

Correspondence kit

Correspondence kit

It contains blank cards, Stamp Notes and gift enclosures.

IMG_0407

Contact us if you have a need for a special personalized gift.

Sharon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ladies!
What beautiful cards and papers!!! I know my customers LOVE ya'lls work and I am looking forward to my new pieces for June & July.....I need one of those kits you made for Bit's new soon to be mother-in-law!

Hugs...debi

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work as always...

Maybe there's a whole niche of "horse" related goodies that you could target. I'm sure you've been dying to get your stuff into tack shops!

http://www.polocenter.com/tack/tack.htm

just a thought...