We were recently tagged by our good friend Amy Steinberg of Charming Sam. Now, some may think of this as a bother, but not us! We are happy to talk about ourselves and at the end will tag four other blogs so they have that opportunity as well. So here we go...
First the rules of "tag" are:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share seven random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Since we have been tagged before, we decided it would be fun to give seven random facts about Secret Leaves rather than more tidbits about us personally.
1. One of our primary focuses is the reuse of paper and old books. It came to us afterward that what we are doing is, in fact, recycling. This has led us to incorporate green practices into nearly all aspects of our business and our product line.
2. Not only do we love old paper and vintage images, we are also fans of nature's strange beauty. We love things like bats, frogs and snakes.
3. We are primarily a wholesale company. We would love to see our products in a beautiful shop like yours.
4. Our World Headquarters is located in St. Louis, Missouri. We like it here.
5. We are two girls who are happy to be doing what we love.
6. We often have Happy Hour at 4 o'clock on Fridays...because we can.
7. Sharon loves pie and Ann loves cake.
Tag, you're it!