One of our fellow NaBloPoMoers, TC of I Have Things, has tagged us for a meme. Kind of like a chain letter in Blogworld. So here we go, beginning with the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven facts about yourself. (Since there are two of us, you get fourteen--count 'em--fourteen facts.) Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven Random Facts about Ann:
1. The drums are my favorite instrument.
2. The middle toe on my left foot is my shortest toe.
3. I like to make my little rat terrier-mix Pilar dance to the theme song from Sex in the City.
4. My favorite numbers are 5 and 7.
5. Would like to have the super-power of becoming invisible any time I want.
6. Do not like to put my head under water.
7. I feel like I am still 27.
Seven Random facts about Sharon:
Sharon at her best friend Kelley's wedding
1. My favorite song is "Yesterday" by the Beatles.
2. I have a fascination with murder and mayhem.
3. I've seen the movie My Own Private Idaho eight times--four of them at the theater.
4. In my first two weeks working at Elizabeth House, I locked myself in back hallway three times.
5. The beauty of my physical surroundings is very important to me. (I understand why postal workers shoot people.)
6. I enjoy teaching people how to do stuff.
7. My nickname in grade school was "Derry for the Defense."
OK, your turn. We tag: